Wednesday, July 29, 2009

final countdown...

Final countdown ...
left 3 more days ...
3 more days for me to enjoy in heaven ...
after that i , CLW ... will return to hell ...
the place that most cs ppl not willing to go back !!
spend a lot of money this 2 weeks...
4 K ++ to buy my brand new lappy ... wooohooo ... studio xps 16 ...
but this lappy very huge compare to others ... 15.6 inches ... weight 3 ++ kg ...
going to buy a brand new hp ... sony ericson ... thanks to my beloved bro ...
he overcharged his old hp n cause the battery spoil ...
although now the hp still can use but my dad scared the hp to explode ....
so my lovely dad wanna change a hp for me n gv my bro use my old wan ...
ahaha ...
going to buy T 707 ... damn expensive ... at first i duwan this model ...
cuz to expensive ... n the hp is flip wan ....easy to spoil ...
but my dad insist of buying it ...
lol ... so i just accept loh ...
but till now also not yet buy ...
the main reason is ...
i duwan pink colour ...
waiting for the blue n black colour then only i buy !!
PINK DOESN'T SUITS ME !!
bought a lot of cereals biscuit n high fiber cookies which cost a lot of money !!
gosh i wonder why all those GOOD cookies cost so much !!
now packing all those stuff into my bag ..
n the problem comes ...
there are no space for me to s quiz in my clothes n cookies !!!
arh !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment