Thursday, August 13, 2009

....

wat a boring day ...
just know all my result ...
all A .... phew .... luckily man or else my 10 percent gone !!
still dunno my english marks !! ish ...
having my speaking test next week ... kinda nervous ... cuz it's muet style @@ ... i hate muet @@ ..
teacher said i speak too fast ... so i have to slow down ... i tried to slow down but i think i cant make it !! i really cant make it @@ ... although i think im slow enough but she still say im too fast !! TOO FAST .... wat the hell man @@!!
my math quiz careless again ... key in wrong number in calculator making my last answer wrong but working correct ... stupid rite @@ haih ... no comment about myself !!
che quiz also lyk that ... im the first class to do the quiz n guess wat ... the quiz question is given to every ppl during lecture tym just after I having my quiz !! the question is the same ... exactly the same ... so everybody noe how to do when quiz tym ... even my room mate who is damn poor in che also can do .... ish !!
the quiz only 10 marks .... 10 X 10 = 100 ... means if wrong 1 marks will lose 10 marks in total ... arh !!! so damn chiak lat lah ...
i really dunno how to face my quiz result man ... ish .... i hate myself so much lah ... !!!

3 comments:

  1. wei dun hate urself la..next time be more careful can d....XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao... all Ass... wat you wan summore.. lol.. be satisfied with wat you hv la.. haihzz.. and dun be careless again lo.. you'll be just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalor.. walao!!!!!! all A man.. vr ok d lor.. other just be more careful next time.. good luck~ =)

    ReplyDelete