Friday, December 4, 2009

Im back !!

hey ppl out there .... surprise to see me update my blog ?
maybe not surprise cuz u all didnt check it also ... lol ...
just wanna share my happy news...
due to do low standard of matrics ...
i scored 4 flat in my end sem test !!
4FLAT ...
with my math paper blank for 50 marks ... n also my che paper wrong about 50 marks !!
it's so shocked !!
but who cares .... im gonna correct everybody's saying about matric ...
matric is hard ... the ezam is extremely high ..
but the graph is extremely low !!
i repeat ... it's the graph that makes me scored 4 flat !!

n for cy ... that science practical is me who invented it ...
so u must be very thankful as the msg i only send it to u !!
lol ... surrise leh !! im too creative ...

to fy ...
i long tym didnt hear from u ady leh !!
im missing u !!
haha ..

lastly ...
i miss malacca n my pork !!!
i wanna eat wan tan mee !!!
i wanna eat pork !!
i duwan to lose weight liao lah
hahaha ...
lost 2 kg since im here ... now only 43...
haha
gd also lah but my leg still very fat !!!

3 comments:

  1. aww...
    got check gd lah ... i think only u checked lah
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. swt la cheong li wen.. "leg still fat.." wat the hell...

    ReplyDelete