Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dear diaries 10

Dear diaries .....

i think i cant take it anymore ...... the relationship between me n u ..... it's complicated .... u care for me n i care for u ..... but i dunnoe wat r u thinking ...... u treat me very nice especially this few weeks when i was in Uni ..... when i'm down ur the 1st to caunsole me ..... i knew its impossible between both of us thats why i draw a line there n not letting myself to cross over n yet now u cross the line ..... i just dunnoe how to reject anymore ....i noe u treat me as a fren ..... but just lyk wat i had always tell u ..... wat u do might let ppl misunderstood u !! n i might feel that u lyk me when u do those things to me ..... i just hope that im thinking too much lah ..... i really cant face it .... haih ..... when can this kind of complicated situation becum simple as the past ???

No comments:

Post a Comment