Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dear diaries 7

dear diaries ......

well .... 2 more days im going to start my new life ..... im really looking forward ..... Uni life .... i hope i can make new frens there .... n i really hope everything will go smoothly ..... no more betraying ... no backstabbing ..... no more bad rumors.... n last but not least ... NO MORE EMOING .... haha ....

Im here to thanks a fren of mine .... i appreciate her help .... really .... I'm happy there's a person there to let me split out things ..... to be my listener ..... thanks a lot ..... i wish that all of my frens can be happy forever .... M can get over from her problem although it might take some tym ... C can be successful .... S can score her examination with flying colours .... haha .....

I wanna apologize to somebody too ... actually i dunt mean to avoid you ..... i really wanna reply ur sms or ur nudge .... but everytym when i reply u wont really reply me back ....its hard for me to reply ur sms but over the other side ur not there waiting for my reply ..... i really dunnoe u ..... u have lots of ppl u can sms with .... so it doesnt matter that i didnt reply ur msg .... u can still find others .... there are dozens of gals waiting for ur msg ..... so dunt scold me for not replying u ..... cuz u always didnt reply me when i reply u ... understand !!! well...... i think u will nvr ever see this post .... just wanna spread out my tak puas hati here !!

No comments:

Post a Comment