Monday, June 14, 2010

Dear diaries 1

Dear diaries ...
I've decided to change my blog appearance .... changing a new layout , a new background colour and a new theme ... actually i wanted to close my this blog n start with a new blog page , but it will be a waste since most of my stories are here.

Time flies. it's ady half a year n i discovered that this year there's ntg special about me ....although i scored my examination well but it doesnt make me happy at all ... i dunnoe wat's the reason that i'm not happy with my FLAT ... haih ... coming back from perlis suppose to be a great thing but now i felt that staying at perlis is FUN except all those racist discrimination.... i'm sad that my relationship between certain frenz had changed .... we r not that close anymore ....well, it's gd to say that luckily i still hv certain ppl as my so called "close fren " ..... well.... r they really my close fren ? thats a question to me also .... i cant confirm they are really my close fren or not ... but untill now we still keep in touch .... nobody call me to hang out with them .... well ... all i did was just go out with ah ne .... n it's only one tym !! ah ne .... thanks a lot ...it's fun to hang out with u after ur ezam ...i'm looking forward to hang out with cy too ... haha ... sing K ....

there's still a lot of things i wanna spread out at here .....sumtym being a scorpion is not that easy .... haih .... !!

1 comment: