Monday, June 21, 2010

Dear diaries 4

Dear diaries .....

well..... im starting a new life soon ....going for Uni for my tertiary education .... and there's a lot to prepare ..... i wanted to bring everything NEW to my U but i cant afford it ..... haih ... too bad rite ? Today i packed sum of my clothes to UKM according to the dress code they given which are : 2 or 3 BLUE is a must, for entering lecture hall ... smart casual is ok .... SMART CASUAL as in collar T with long pants ( jeans r not so allowed according to my senior ) ..... n here's my packing result ..... i search for my whole cupboard n i noticed that i dunt have any suitable collar blouse to wear for lecture .... cuz all my blouse are round neck wan plus others are sleeveless ..... others collar T r my PJ attire at kmp ..... hahaha .... and for long pants ..... well.... i only have jeansssss...... omg ..... haha .... for the BLUE kurung .... i need to buy it .... so means i need to buy clothessssss for my Uni life .....

besides packing, i have to go for medical checkup 2mr .... haih .... why does this U need to do medical check up .... it's a waste of money .... need to pay for X ray lagi .... haih .... i need lots of money now !!!! summore i think UKM is the only U that need to do medical checkup ..... haih ..... it's unnecessary lah .... waste my money only !! I have to open another bank account again ..... this tym is bank islam .... haha .....i think i got lots of account ady ... my godness .....

No comments:

Post a Comment