Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dear diaries 2

Dear diaries ....

It's been a while that i didnt update my blog .... I planned to update it everyday but it seems that i failed to do so ..... sumtym I'm lazy to post wateva happen to me....sumtym i feel i cant really express myself out properly ..... why is it so .... well maybe its becuz there's a lot of things happen all in a tym that i cant really remember it ..... or im escaping from facing the problem that i hv to solve ....

I'm being offered to go UKM to further my studies .... taking the course that i wanted so much ..... this is the 1st tym that i noe whats the taste of tears of joy ..... it's sweet !! haha ..... It's lucky for me to hv the course i want ..... as sum of my fren only got the 4th or 5th choice which are less prefered ....n now I'm a step closer to my dream !! may god bless me !!

2 comments: