Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dear diaries 3

Dear diaries ......

Yesterday i spend a nite at JY new hs alone ..... at 1st i tot she will be going to stay at her new hs but she ends up slping in her old hs .... so i slept in her room alone .... im lucky that i brought my lappy with me for the entertainment at there .... n today we celebrated grandma's birthday buy having a BIG FAMILY steamboat lunch n dinner .... haha .... its fun that we ate the whole day .......haha ...

my AS fren just went back a few hours ago .... feel sry to him as he come malacca to meet us n i just got to go out with him for one day ..... hope he enjoy his trip well ..... he's a weird fren i think ..... weird for me .... haha .... 1st person i met that lyks to go museum ..... haha ....he left a parcel at rx's hs n that 's for me .... haih ... i didnt even buy things for him n yet he bought me sumthing ..... i feel so bad lah ..... kekxim .....he's really a nice fren .... haha .... kmp's life are the best esp when we r preparing things n performances for the pesta yuen celebration ..... i just cant forget those sweet memories ..... n i missed it so much !!

today i read sum article from FB .... they r quite meaningful for me ....well...sumtym i just hate that ppl's article can reflect my life .....I'm in a dilemma now ..... shall I keep avoiding his msg ? shall i reply it ? but i really dislyk the feeling that when i reply his msg n he didnt reply me at all ..... that feeling sucksssss ..... i would rather avoid him n let him scold me for not replying his msg during the next tym he sms me ..... haih ..... he's going um n I'm going ukm .... 2 schools are quite near to each other .... haha .... he still owe me 1 starbucks n 1 cornetto ice cream haha ..... maybe i should change the cornetto to baskin robbin since he's damn rich !!it's a gd chance to take back my starbucks n ice cream .... half of the kmp chinese students are going um n ukm .... haha .... I'm looking forward for another kmp-ians reunion in KL .... it will be fun !!

No comments:

Post a Comment